Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outside

My girls love to be outside. We recently got a new patio set and we love grilling and eating outside as a family. The girls could spend all day outside in our backyard. We're in the process of making it over so it will be a convenient place we love to be as a family.



Finlee eating supper. My girl loves food. :)

Jaelyn.

A special drink for a special girl.


The swing on our tree is another huge hit for the girls.



She loves her babies!

Finlee swinging high!




Get outside and enjoy Spring!!

Xoxo,
Tanna

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to invest in a "boy friendly" colored swing soon for your little one on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanna, I stole one of your pictures. I'll pay for it if I have to. I'm so sorry...but I needed it for my blog. Forgive me? I love you!

    ReplyDelete