Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crafting for Chaseton: Hats

You may remember these hats that I made for Chaseton:

I decided to spruce them up a bit and personalize them for him!
I found knitted applique "C"s on Etsy along with a football and basketball and added them to his hats!

I think they turned out really good and I can't wait to share them with him!

I am totally aware that he will be born in the heat of summer and he probably won't wear them that long.

Atleast they are stretchy and will provide plenty of air to his head while he wears them the first few weeks of his life. I am on the lookout for some summer ball caps that he can wear while we are outside, to shade him from the sun.

Many of my family and friends know about my goal to donate 15-20 knitted hats to the babies that are born at the hospital or the babies that have been re-admitted to the hospital. I've contacted the NewLife center and they are very grateful for my desire to donate hats to their nursery. I'm just glad that I can help bring a smile to the parents of new babies! I am well on my way to my goal and should have no problem completing them. I made these tags to attach to the hats today.


Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment