Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is my most favorite season with Fall closely behind. I love watching as the trees begin to bud, bloom, and blossom.

I love driving around just to see all of the colorful flowers and trees all around the neighborhood.



I love being outside in the warm, breezy weather. And I love enjoying the sunshine!



I love watching my girls play outside like they have never been outside before.



I love enjoying all of the outdoor activities come Spring time.



I love the smell of Springtime. Its new, fresh, and awakening.


Most of all, I love the beauty of Spring. I love all of the creations and new life that surrounds the earth.




Springtime Photographs are my absolute favorite to capture!


There are so many more reasons I love Spring.
I could spend all day outside on a beautiful Spring day. If you ever need inspiration, motivation, or a time to relax, head outside on a beautiful Spring day!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment