Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Spring to Our Friends!

I love Spring! We can open the windows, air out the house, and play outside. We decided to wish our friends a Happy Spring by making them a craft and delivering them to their houses today! I wanted to share our lollipop flower pots.  

We started off with 7 colorful koozies for the friends that we decided to deliver to.

I found these cute wooden Spring signs to add to our craft.

We cut out hearts and circles to form the flowers.

Four hearts and one circle to make each flower.

Here are the flowers!

We filled each koozie with Tootsie Rolls.

All the completed flowers.

We topped the Tootsie Rolls with green grass.

And added a bow to the koozie.

After punching a hole in the center of the flower, we stuck a dum-dum sucker through the hole to finish off the flower and add the stem.

We wrapped each "stem" with pipe cleaners to be able to fit them into our koozies.

Almost finished!

We added our Spring Signs and a note to wish our friends a Happy Spring!

Jaelyn and I had a lot of fun delivering our goodies to our friends! We hope they know how special they are to us!

I found this idea on Family Fun but simplified and added my own touch of creativity!

Xoxo,
Tanna


No comments:

Post a Comment