I've been working hard to try and make Chaseton's room something that he can grow with. We've never really had an opportunity to fully decorate with any of our babies (because of apartment living) so I am taking advantage of having my own home this time around. It has a been a lot of fun decorating and shopping for a boy. Although I feel it is more natural for me to shop and plan for girls, Chaseton has been a lot of fun too!
When deciding what to put on his wall, I knew that I wanted to personalize it for him. We ended up deciding on wall vinyl. We orded a big, dark brown "C" to go above his crib with his name proudly displayed with it.
I love how it turned out! It looks great with his furniture. I can't wait to show him!
I also wanted to show our inspiration for the paint colors that we chose for his room. We knew we wanted to do sports but we wanted to make it unique. We chose these three plaques to brainstorm off of.
I love them! I think they are classic and modern looking. :)
There is so much more to show about his room that I can't wait to reveal. We're almost done!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Tanna
so very adorable!! What a lucky boy he will be, just like his sisters.. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Nannamoo
ReplyDelete