27 weeks, 3 days
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks (+3 days)
Size of baby: Chaseton is the size of a head of cauliflower.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm really not too sure. My estimated guess is around 12 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and pants but I just love wearing T-shirts.
Gender: Boy! Chaseton Matthew. :)
Movement: He moves a lot but I still don't feel like he moves as much as my girls did.
Sleep: I sleep really good! Matt is great about letting me sleep in and making sure that I am comfortable.
What I miss: Just feeling normal. I've had a few rough weeks emotionally but my doctor said that its totally normal. Other than that, I am just peachy.
Cravings: Strawberry shakes, chocolate, cereal, and Subway.
Symptoms: Tired, moody, emotional, and excited! I finally feel like I am beginning to look like a pregnant gal. People have been noticing now and that makes me happy!
Best Moment this week: Feeling him move, mostly. I also had a really good doctor appointment this week! I am really starting to love my doctor! (If you remember, at the end of my pregnancy with Finlee, I had to choose a different doctor because my doctor left the office that I was going to. I ended up just going to the "new" doctor that they had recommended me to since I was so far along.) At first I wasn't sure but now she is so helpful and kind and I am very thankful for her!
She confirmed some of my feelings about my pregnancy this week and she also scheduled my c-section. So unless my specialist says otherwise or Chaseton decides to come early, our boy has a birthday! :) We're not sharing the date quite yet..but soon enough, we will. My titer "score" has also dropped and my titer "count" is also staying low! We're so thankful for the prayers and know that they are working!
Texas Baby
Matt bought me this shirt for my birthday. It says, "Everybody Loves A Texas Baby!" with a longhorn on it. Its so cute! My pictures are blurry and backwards because I had to take them myself in the mirror, but you get the point. :)
Less than 12 weeks left until we meet our new little man! I can't wait to hold him, see what he looks like, and for Matt to have a new friend around!
Xoxo,
Tanna


No comments:
Post a Comment