One of my favorite hobbies is photography. I just love to capture a moment in a picture. I really enjoy just taking photos of my kids but occasionally I will take them of other loved ones as well. Lately, I've been able to take many, many photos so I wanted to share.
Here's Matt's sister, Michaela. She's a senior this year and asked me to take her senior pictures. These are just a few of what we have so far.
I really cannot believe she's a senior. She also happens to be one of my very best friends.
Next are Nicholas and Ava. I love these kids like they're my own. They are two of few that I love taking photos of. They melt my heart with their smiles and what they have to say.
I'm so glad I have an outlet, like photography, that I enjoy.
Xoxo,
Tanna





No comments:
Post a Comment