Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two Months!

Chaseton, you are two months old today!
September 7, 2011


You had your two month check-up yesterday and you weigh 11 lbs, 10 oz and you're 22.25 inches long!

Here's what you're up to at two months of age:
  • You wear size 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.
  • You love to talk! You are starting to "coo" and "ahh" more and more everyday.
  • You've started smiling! (See above picture that is too cute for words!) :)
  • You love to be held. And I could hold you all day.
  • You bring so much joy to our family! We love having you around!
  • You sleep really well. I can put you to bed at 11pm and you will still sleep until 6am. You weren't feeling well the other night and you slept for 9 hours straight!
  • You are so good at nursing! You are a good, efficient eater.
  • You took your first vacation this weekend (Labor Day weekend) to Branson, Mo.
  • Daddy is ready for you to grow up! He keeps asking me if you can eat solid food yet. I wish you would slow down! I can hardly believe you are already two months old!
  • You are getting use to your sisters. You have started watching them and smiling at them.
  • You can hold your head up completely on your own.
  • I love spending the afternoon or evening with you when the girls are napping. You are such a good baby and I love having you around!
  • You aren't fond of loud noises. You seem to be sensitive sometimes!
  • I love how cute you are! You are getting to be such a handsome boy!
  • We hope you know how much we love you!

Here you are at one month old:


And here you are now at two months old:









Here's to another good month with our little man!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment