On Saturday we headed to Lake Shawnee to Huff 'n Puff. Huff 'n Puff is a hot air balloon rally that they have here every year. It was actually one of the first local events that I remember Matt and I going to when we moved here.
A few hot air ballons taking off into the setting sun!
I love how colorful and fun the balloons look.
Some of the balloons took off into the air but some of the balloons stayed tethered to the ground. Later on, when the sun went down, they lit all of the balloons up. It was really neat to see!
The girls loved the balloons, especially Finlee. She has always loved regular balloons so when she seen these huge hot air balloons, she was amazed.
Chaseton slept through his first Huff 'n Puff experience.
So colorful!
All lit up.
I'm thankful for fun, free events that we can go to as a family!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment