I got this idea from Infarrantly Creative.
I thought it was a brilliant idea! We are always needing bags for our van, ones that are easily accessible in our home, reusable bags for grocery shopping, or a container of bags for our diaper bag for random trips!
Before.
I used three different sized containers. Some places you need more bags than others! :)
I actually found the two bigger of my containers at the recycle center by the park.
After.
The smaller one holds around 12 bags.
Whenever you need a bag, just pull one out and another one pops out ready for use the next time you need it.
For the whole tutorial, head over to this page to see how they are made! Its such an easy and fun craft that is sure to be useful!
(I used paper instead of fabric to decorate mine and I also used Dillons bags instead of Target bags. Either way, I'm sure it works great!)
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment