Chaseton, you are three months old today!
October 7th, 2011
How are you already three months old?
You have grown so much!
At your last check-up, you weighed just over 12 lbs and I'm sure you have grown since then!
You wear size 1 diapers (which you have almost outgrown) and size 0-3 month clothes!
And here's what you're up to:
We have been spending a lot of one-on-one time lately and I love just being with you. You are such a good, cute baby!
I decided to give cloth diapers a try with you and we love them so far! You have been in them off and on for just over a month. We're trying to build our stash so you can wear just cloth diapers until you're potty trained.
You are loving this playmat. You love to hit at the toys and watch yourself in the mirror. You smile and talk so much when you are playing on it. (Thanks Grammy!)
- You started rolling over (from your back to your tummy) this month.
- You love to suck on your hands and thumb.
- I think you are teething. You are drooling everywhere and are constantly chewing on your hands.
- You smile often. All I have to say to you is, "SMILE", and you will.
- You still love your swing.
- You sleep SO well at night. I put you to sleep just before 10pm and you usually don't wake up until 6am or later. That also means you don't sleep much during the day.
- You love to nurse! I've tried giving you a bottle and you think its a shame that I would ever give you a bottle. You want the real deal!
- We have so many nicknames for you. Chaser-bug, Chaser, Brother Bear, Chaseton Boy, Chasey..the list goes on and on!
- Your sisters love to be in your face. They talk to you, kiss you, and play with your arms. You will be on tough boy!
- You are so, so loved.
I love you, sweet boy!
Xoxo,
Tanna




No comments:
Post a Comment