Jaelyn is at it again. I love looking back and seeing all of the funny things that she has said. I wish I would have started recording more of what she has said a lot sooner.
Jaelyn told Matt when Chaseton was born, she would have to close her eyes because he would be naked. Matt told her her promised to put a diaper on him right away. Its funny that she just realized that he would be born naked. :) (This was written earlier this summer.)
Jaelyn asked Matt if God has a castle in heaven. Precious.
The other day when we were driving home from school, Jaelyn started singing, "I love my mom. Uh huh. My mom is cool. Uh huh." I was so excited because she thought I was cool. This morning we were watching Sid the Science Kid and Sid happened to sing this to his mom. My moment on cloud 9 was ruined. :)
We were cleaning Jaelyn and Finlee's room the other day. I was sitting on Jae's top bunk with Chaseton and Matt was helping them on the floor. They were finished and I needed help getting down with Chaseton because he was sleeping. I called Matt in and waited for him to come. Since Jaelyn was there, she offered to take Chaseton down her bunkbed stairs so that I could get down. I didn't think that was a good idea so I thanked her and told her that I would just wait for Daddy. Right after I told her that she said, "Suit yourself but you're going to get pretty lonely up there". It was so funny that she thought to say, "Suit yourself."
One of the (sometimes) funny things about children is when they repeat what you say. When Jaelyn is in trouble, she always asks, "Mom, you are disappointed in me?". :)
Finlee is starting to talk a lot more now. She is forming sentences and sometimes you can clearly understand what she's saying. Other times, you cannot. After we pick her up from Sunday school, we always ask her what she learned about. Every time she answers, "Dog". We know she means "God" but she always answers "Dog".
More to come!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment