I came across this quote on a blog today:
For the most part, this quote is so true. Lately, I find myself mentioning to Matt how much he is like his dad or I am like my mom. I believe many people take after their parents. I'm so glad that my children, especially Chaseton, have Matt as a role model and I would be so proud if Chaseton turned out to be just like his dad.
He atleast has Matt's looks going for him because all I ever hear is
how much he looks like his dad and it really is true. :)
Chaseton keeping his eye on daddy.
And for as much football as we watch in this house,
I'm pretty sure Chaseton will share Matt's love of sports too.
I just finished reading the book Courageous and it talks a lot about the vital roles that fathers play in their children's lives. It really reminded me how blessed I am to have Matt, not only as a husband, but as a daddy to my children. He cares about the example he is setting for his children, works hard to provide a good life for them, and loves them more than life itself. I hope he knows how thankful and proud I am of him for striving to be a good example for his children to look up to.
Xoxo,
Tanna


No comments:
Post a Comment