There's nothing better than seeing a smile form on my darlings faces when I hand them one of our most favorite treats. It amazes me how such a simple thing, such as a Sonic slush, can bring so much joy and pleasure to our day.
Except for watching our daddy walk in the door after anxiously awaiting his arrival after a long day.
The joy and happiness that fills our home when he comes home could be enough to fill a stadium and more. Lots more.
There's something so special about a little girl discovering the world and what it has to offer. The library seems to be one of Jaelyn's most favorite places to visit. She loves books and loves to read. And everytime she enters the doors to the "big, big li-bar-y", she is amazed and perplexed at the same time. It seems as though she is wondering how in the world something can be so great. And even though we've been there a gazillion times, she is just as excited and surprised everytime we walk through the doors to a surreal world full of her favorite, simple pleasure...books.
Oh, the many faces of Finlee. I could love her up every single minute of every day. She is the happiest baby I know and soaks up every bit of attention she can get and you know she gets a lot of it.
Finlee is sure to be that quiet girl that surprises you when she talks with how spunky and smart she will be. She's sure to conquer the world with her most loving heart alone.
Jaelyn never ceases to make us laugh. She is so full of life and personality that I can hardly keep up with her. A shining star, and completely opposite from her sister, that's for sure.
Notice the bling on her finger? A lover of ring-pops!
I never knew how much peace and freedom our new home would bring to our lives. We are growing and learning as a family and this is the exact place that I want to be doing so.
We love having our friends over and grilling, playing games in our backyard, and preparing for everyday life here. The simple pleasures...they're the best, I tell you.
And McCoy loves it too.
Happy Friday everyone!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Wish we lived closer!! Cant wait to meet your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteOk, I just have to ask...what happened to McCoy's leg? Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLoved that first picture . . . although all the pictures were great! Precious girls! I love how excited my kids get when their dad comes home, too!
ReplyDelete