Thursday, April 22, 2010

My better half....

Matt here!!  I bet your wondering where I have been... I wish I could answer that question.  I have been so busy with school, work, the house, ect.. that I feel like sometimes I am just a machine moving from one place to another.  But here I am, taking 10 minutes out of my busy evening to talk about one of the things that keeps me sane, Tanna.  For anyone that knows her, you know what I mean.  She teaches me everyday what is really important in life and to appreciate life to its fullest.  But what really amazes me about her is all of her amazing talents.  She can do sooo many things.  If she had a title, she would be the embroidering photograher mother who cleans the house, cooks the meals, and STILL has time to do homework, yardwork, and any other work that is thrown her way.  Seriously, she does just about everything ( except rub my feet, but that is another story... and don't get me started on that story   lol).  But honestly, it amazes me how much she does for this family and how well she does it.  I feel so lucky to have her as my wife. ( I think she married me for my money.. haha )  If Jaelyn and Finlee grow up to be like her, I know that their husbands will feel just as blessed as I do.  So next time you see us, just know that she is the better half, and that without her, I would probably be lost! 

Hook Em!!

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment