Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Life

Lately, I've been thinking back on the story of my life.
I love reminiscing over the life challenges, memories, and special moments that I've faced that make me who I am today. And I must say, I've had great and loving life thus far.
I've grown, learned, and have come a long way in the short 20-some years that I've been alive and I'm proud to say that I have.

After all, I did score this handsome man almost seven years ago...


...He's the best husband and father in the world.

And together we have two beautiful little girls...














































And a mighty fine dog, McCoy...


















And love. We have lots of love in our family. And it's because of love that we have our family to start with, thanks to God.

I can't wait to watch the rest of our lives unfold. To continue to look back on how far we've come, how far we have yet to go and grow, and I look foward to the memories and the challenges.
But for now, I'm loving living life with my beautiful girls, handsome husband, mighty-fine dog, and all of our other family and friends. I love enjoying them all day, everyday and I wish everyday was a day for fun and play.





































































Enjoy the photos!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment