Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Post of Life


This little bunny started walking just a few days after Easter. She still needs a lot of practice but she's making progress which is what counts. I absolutely love watching her learn. There's something special about watching her take her first steps. I love it and I love watching her as she slowly blossoms into the beautiful little girl that she is.


This little cutie just turned 3 less than a week ago and I still can't believe it. My baby is 3. T-h-r-e-e-. Three-years-old. And if she is anything like I was when I was little, I'd like to take the time to apologize to my parents because she is a handful! But...we love her and will most definitely keep her!

Her birthday was very bittersweet. Many family members and friends gathered with us at the zoo to celebrate. It was quite the party and Jaelyn loved that the day was about her, especially because she was at the zoo and her cutie-patootie friends came along too.



It was such a special day..I still can't believe it. :)


Our house is coming a long great. This is Matt's favorite part of our house. It was pretty chilly last night so we used it as a good excuse to gather with our bestfriends and to use our fireplace.
 (Yes, in April..weird, I know.)
We even roasted marshmallows and made smores.
    
Delicious!
Our time is slowly running out. Allison and Logan will soon be moving ahead on the road of life and even though we're happy for them, it will be very, VERY hard if they leave. We spend practically every evening together. It seems I can never stop laughing when they're around and our whole family is going to miss them..especially our girls. But I am very grateful that we have them as friends and we still have a few short months together!

When we're not spending time in our perfect (for us), new house..we're spending time together.

We picnic atleast once a week. It's one of our very favorite things to do as a family.
I better get back to work before my "boss" gets home! Will update with photo's of our new home soon but until then, enjoy these!
Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. Tanna,
    I'm super jealous that you have a fireplace in your house now. But it does look beautiful and the TV is a nice touch right above it. I hope you guys are doing well and will hopefully talk to you soon. Miss you guys and love you all.

    Give everyone hugs and kisses for me!!!1

    Di

    ReplyDelete