Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[Photo]graphy

There's no hobby I love more than Photography.

Except for playing with these two lovely ladies...














I love capturing the girls while they're playing and I love watching their personalities blossom through photos.




 I love taking photos of them with their daddy and I love looking at photos over and over and over again.


And not only do I love the thought of telling them their lifestory through photos when they're older, I love the thought of doing it for someone else.

I carry my camera with me everywhere..the thought of missing a good photo opportunity doesn't settle good with me. And if I happen to miss one, it takes me awhile to get over it.



I take atleast two photos a day. And by now, the girls are use to me..and sometimes annoyed with me. But someday, they'll understand.



[Photo]graphy is my passion...photos are my passion. I love chubby hands and little toes. And big cheesey grins and playful giggles. And loving eyes and slow gazes. I love photos and [photo]graphy.

Through much prayer, research, and dreaming..I've decided to do [photo]graphy on a more serious level for not only my children but for my friends, family, and even strangers. I love the thought of making friends through this process and also capturing the lives of other families, just like mine, and their children.

Green Sheep Photography will soon come to life. (Yes, Green Sheep Photography...don't ask, just shake your head and read on.) :) I've been working hard on getting together my resources, building a website, and working hard on ideas and poses and capturing shots of "life". And I can't wait to show my love and passion of
[photo]graphy to other families and friends. Pass my name on...

Enjoy the photos and look foward to more information on my new, exciting journey!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment