Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Annnndddd, we're back!

I am so glad to say that Matt has successfully fixed my computer problem. I never knew how much I would miss my blog and my blogger friends! Ready for a quick update??

On another note...

Why is it that I always crave pepperoni pizza when I'm in a hotel room??







I don't know either but the point is that I was in a hotel room. :)
For my 22nd birthday, Matt took me out for a night away while his sister, Melissa, watched our girls.
(Thank you, Mel!) It was a surprise to me but apparently every one else knew!
Our friends got us a good deal on a jacuzzi suite with a king-sized bed and I have never felt more like a princess! Matt also took me out to dinner, swimming, and we also played games and watched movies! It was a much needed break!
And complimentary champagne and strawberries? Yes, please!
Thank you, hunny for making my birthday so special!



And we move in a week and the belongings in our house are becoming less and less. It's almost like we're camping in our house but we are so excited to be moving into our own home!

More pictures and posts to come...life!


Xoxo,
Tanna






No comments:

Post a Comment