Sunday, March 14, 2010

Girl's Night

For Matt's birthday present, he headed to Oklahoma City to watch the OKC Thunder play basketball. So the girls and I had the house all to ourselves. After church this morning, I took Jaelyn to get a cheeseburger and we headed home to take naps.

For supper we picked up a yummy pizza for a good deal.

We love pizza at our house-especially if it's cheap!

After supper we made a quick craft, something Jaelyn loves to do, and painted our nails.

Our craft was a cute kitty key chain. It was easy and a lot of fun!

Jaelyn chose purple, of course!

And Finlee "chose" pink!


I love having two little girls to spoil. Even though I'm not girlie myself, I don't know what I would do with a boy. We had a lot of fun spending time together today but we definitely missed our Prince Charming!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment