The other night, Tanna and I got home from spending a wonderful evening with my parents and we were both very tired. We went straight to bed but we were at the point where we were soooo tired that we could not sleep. Somehow our conversation went to childhood memories and I began telling Tanna about so many of my childhood memories; the good ones and the bad.. One particular memory I had as a child was one that I had never ever told anybody. It was something that was unimportant so it wasn't like I was hiding it on purpose from Tanna. But as I began telling her this story of when I was young I began to chuckle a little bit. It's funny how that happens to you sometimes, where you begin to laugh at your own jokes or stories. Anyways, I began to laugh and laugh and pretty soon Tanna had started to laugh. I had barely started telling her this story and already we were laughing. Within a couple seconds I was laughing sooo hard that I could not speak anymore. Needless to say, before I could even finish the story we were both laughing so hard we were in tears. I thought it was so funny that we could laugh that hard with each other at 1:00 am. I love my wife so much and I am so glad that we can laugh with each other like that. It reminds me that we aren't just a spouse to each other, we are bestfriends. I know that no matter what, we can talk about anything at any time. I pray that we can keep this friendship for our whole life and that we can still laugh with each other when we are old. She is the best wife, mom, friend, person, etc.. I hope everyone can find a partner that makes them as happy as Tanna has made me.
Hook em..
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment