Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Girls

Jaelyn and Finlee are sure to be the reason that our home has so much joy in it everyday.


They are almost always smiling, laughing, and playing together. I feel so blessed that God has given me the privledge of raising His children.

This week, we celebrated Finlee's 1st birthday on Tuesday, March 2nd. It was so special because Matt had the day off to celebrate with us. We started by taking her first birthday photo's at a special park.


Isn't she adorable? She has yet to start walking but I don't mind it at all. It seems the faster they walk, the faster they grow up and become toddlers. I love my sweet, sweet girl and cherish the moments when I get to snuggle and play peek-a-boo with her, everyday.










We also took Jaelyn's pictures. She will be three in April so I took a photo or two of her for her birthday invitations.

She is my pride and joy. I love spending every day with her because every day is a mystery. She is learning so much and even though I am bias, I know she's a beautiful, smart girl and I can't wait to see what she will grow up to be. She is so fun to be around and I love thinking about the future that God has planned for her.







After pictures, we took the girls to Steak 'n Shake for Finlee's birthday then to Toys 'R Us so Finlee could pick out her birthday present. We had a lot of fun just spending the day with them. Before going home, since the girls were falling asleep in their carseats, we took the girls to Daddy Cakes for a yummy cupcake treat in honor of Finlee's 1st birthday. They loved them!


Finlee also gets to sit forward in her car seat now since she's a year old. She loves it. She can watch out the windows and discover a whole new world outside of the van.















I know I have been behind on blogging; we have been busy here at the Pollock household. We are all healthy and doing well. We're more than happy that SPRING is almost here! Enjoy the pictures!

Xoxo,
Tanna

2 comments:

  1. If there ever was such as thing as the perfect and ideal american family, you guys would be it. You have two beautiful girls, an awesome relationship together, and you just keep growing and strengthening as a family. I really use you guys as an example of how we should be living our lives everyday...and Tanna, you are a live picture of the Proverbs 31 woman. I am so proud of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet, sweet pics. I love the new set-up, tis great! I can't wait to celebrate the girls' birthdays and get some of those pics! :) Love you MAMA

    ReplyDelete