Jaelyn had school pictures this week at preschool. I was really nervous about how they would turn out because she told me she was going to smile like a mean boy. I made sure to take pictures of her before she left, just in case.
How sweet is she?
Finlee wanted to take a picture with her sissy. She can't ever keep her eyes open. :)
This is Jaelyn's "mean boy" face that she was certain she was going to give the photographer!
Baby Face
She's getting so big! When Matt asked her how she actually smiled for the camera, she flashed him a really sweet smile. Here's to hoping they turned out!
This sweetie turns 2 this coming week:
I love my girls!!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Jaelyn sure has the "mean boy" look down. Hope she doesn't teach that to her little brother!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Finlee is going to be two! Where did the time go?