The girls wanted to take a picture with me this week as we were heading out the door!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Our baby is about the length of a banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure but I'd guess a few pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and sweatpants but I still wear regular shirts!
Gender: It's a boy! Chaseton Matthew Pollock.
Movement: He has been moving so much! Matt joked that he was practicing his jump shot and I would have to agree that he can definitely move!
Sleep: I don't sleep well at all...hello pregnancy insomnia! I already am having issues getting comfortable.
What I miss: Nothing really. Everything has been going pretty smoothly! Except for normal emotions and moods.
Cravings: Strawberry milk, orange Hi-C, sausage patties with mustard and rice krispy treats. :)
Symptoms: Tired, moody, emotional, and excited!!
Best Moment this week: Shopping for boy stuff and telling our friends and family the news.
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment