Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Traditions

I love traditions. I wanted to blog about this because I never want to forget the small things that I love and appreciate about my husband.

Outback Steakhouse
Once every other week, Matt and I feed the girls and put them to bed. We then browse the online Outback Steakhouse menu and order to-go. Matt runs out to pick up our order, I set up a movie, and we relax, watch a movie, and enjoy a nice meal together at home, with no interuptions. I told Matt I would take one of those nights over any date night out there.



Normally we couldn't afford to eat out every other week on our small budget, but we order small and efficiently and we still get a yummy, big meal. It happens to be one of my most favorite traditions that Matt and I share.

Friday Night Lights
Matt got me hooked on Friday Night Lights a few years ago. From then on, I was in love and have been a dedicated fan from the start. This Wednesday is the series finale-the last episode ever! We love the anticipation of every Wednesday night, waiting for the show to start. I love that Matt and I share a love for the same thing-even if it's just a silly (amazing) TV show-because we spend time together while doing so.



I'm so sad that FNL is ending. Maybe I love it so much because I can relate to it the most.

We have so many more traditions but I only have time to list these for now! I love having a husband who loves spending time with me!

Xoxo,
Tanna


No comments:

Post a Comment