Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Pollock is about the length of a bell pepper, says Babycenter!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't kept track, a few good pounds, I'm sure. :)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and sweatpants but I still wear regular shirts!
Gender: Can't wait to find out! February 16-one more week to wait-really hoping the baby cooperates! My prediction this week: I have no idea! :)
Movement: Just a few flutters.
Sleep: I don't sleep well. I already am having issues getting comfortable. I am fighting a cold this week as well so that doesn't help at all.
What I miss: I'm not sure if you can miss them, but normal emotions and moods. I am so tired of being so darn moody and emotional. I cry about everything!
Cravings: Subway and pizza and salad and ranch dressing and chicken and the list goes on and on.
Symptoms: Tired, moody, emotional, and excited!!
Best Moment this week: Just feeling at peace knowing that everything with this pregnancy is in God's hands. Thank you to everyone who prayed for our newest blessing!
This week has been full of appointments. Everyone in this family has had a dentist appointment, Matt had an eye appointment, Finlee had a doctor appointment. I'm still wondering how some Mom's do it, thankfully I am managing this week. So here I go, diving back in!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment