Friday, January 15, 2010

Haircut for Jaelyn

For awhile now, I've been pondering the idea of taking Jaelyn to get her hair cut. It was getting kind of long and seemed messy and I decided it needed a trim.


Before

She has had many Grandma's trim her bangs but I wanted her to experience going to a salon. She has never been fond of having her hair cut, infact she says it hurts and she screams the whole time.
Even though I was nervous, I took her today. I bribed her with pop and a trip to Toys 'R Us and prepared her ahead of time by talking to her about it.

When we got there, she was more than willing to go.
















And she did great until the lady pulled out the scissors; she got a little fidgety. Even then, I held her hand and told her that it would be fine and she surprisingly made it through without shedding a single tear.


After

She chose a lollipop and out the door we went to Toys 'R Us. So mark this "first hair cut" experience down in her book! It's still a little messy since she's always on the go, but it's very cute as well! Enjoy the pictures!



Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment