I thought I would share with you a few more items from "My Bucket List". It's so fun to look into the future and set goals or dreams for yourself, you should try it!
I want to win the lottery. I'm perfectly happy with the life that I lead, the people in it, my marriage, my family, and mostly everything in my life but, wouldn't it be cool to say that you won the lottery? I think so. I don't want the baggage that comes with fortune, or the fame and I don't care how much money it is, I just want to say that I've "won the lottery".
I want to order a cake from Charm City Cakes. I love the show, Ace of Cakes. Every Thursday, I sit in my chair, turn the TV to the Food Network, and watch Duff, Geoff, Mary Alice, and the gang, decorate their cakes. It's possibly one of the shows that I laugh the most at. And someday, when I'm in Baltimore, I plan to order a cake from them and pick it up, just so I can meet them, at Charm City Cakes.
...More to come later!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment