Some of you know that my most favorite hobby is photography. Even though I haven't been keeping up with it during this busy holiday season, I even have a store where I sell my photo's. http://www.greensheephotography.etsy.com/.
On February 1st, GSP will be giving away a stationary set, of my photo's, to one of our blog followers. So if you want to enter for a chance to win, just comment on this blog post. I will be drawing a name on Feb. 1st, so make sure you are signed up before then!
And in a month or so, check out http://www.greensheephotography.etsy.com/, after I get it updated!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Am I allowed to enter to win? I love your photos.
ReplyDeleteAnyone is allowed to enter.
ReplyDeleteEnter me, Enter me! Love you, Tanna. The give-away thing is a great idea. I'll have to keep it in mind for my new blogsite.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a set of stationary in your beautiful photography :).
ReplyDeleteEnter me!
ReplyDelete