If there's a few things that I could mention about what I learned from my daddy, it would be to dream big, never give up, and that I can get what I want. :) As I think about my dreams and what I want to do with my life from this point (with my family in tow), I come up with a list of a few things to be called My Bucket List; the things I want to do before I die (or "kick the bucket"). I'm not going to share all, just a few on my list. (Maybe I'll share more in the future, if you're lucky.)
I want to travel the world. I want to go to foreign countries like Spain, France, and New Zealand. I want to see the 7 Wonders of the World. I want to travel to every state in the USA. (..which I've almost accomplished.) I want to explore more of God's beautiful artwork. Most of my favorite memories from growing up, are from traveling so much with my family. I love to travel and explore new places.
I want to become a famous photographer. I want to be known for famous photographs. I want to open a photography studio (called GreenSheepPhotography). While I'm exploring the world, I want to return with beautiful photographs. I want to be the person that shines through my work and who's work glorifies God's handiwork. I love taking photo's and love what I'm able to capture.
I want to open a home for pregnant teens. I want a safe, healthy place for pregnant teens and their babies to live and I want to create it. I want them to gain self-esteem, life lessons, and friendships. I love helping people and I love babies. I consider this a passion of mine. I want to provide this place for teens so they know that they aren't alone and are loved. I want God to shine through in this home. Maybe it's because I had children so young, I don't know, but I dream of the day that I can help others and I pray that this is the way to do so.
There's sure to be more of "My Bucket List" to come but for now, that's enough! Have you ever thought about what's on your bucket list?
Xoxo,
Tanna
When you get that home opened...you can find me my babies....ok. Love you. I love your new blog. It is really neat to read.
ReplyDelete