Wednesday, December 9, 2009

California Dreamin' (Pasadena, California to be exact!)

I love watching Matt as he watches "his" longhorns play. He loves football. He loves it so much, he has me loving it. (He will be so proud that I blogged about football!) I love seeing him so happy watching something he once (and still does) had a huge passion to play. You may have heard that the longhorns won against Nebraska (barely), to win the Big 12 Championship!
On January 7th, they will be headed to Pasadena, California to play in the BCS Championship. Matt is so excited to watch them, from the comfort of his own couch! So today I was thinking how cool it would be to get Matt there to watch them, but it would definitely take the grace of God. (Considering tickets start at $800 a ticket-just for the game.) I love being able to share in something that Matt loves so much, even if I'm not as educated about it as he is. But I have to admit, I'm pretty good, thanks to him. So this week, we're dreaming of being in Pasadena on the 7th to cheer on "our" longhorns, even if we wake up sitting on our couch!
Hook 'em horns!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment