Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh, Jaelyn

Jaelyn has such a fun personality! She is still making us laugh with all she has to say. Here are a few funny things she has said lately:

  • Jaelyn has recently started to try to do headstands. She figured it out one day and has constantly been doing them on our couch. She was showing me how to do one the other day and said, "I've been working on this for years." She must of thought it took her a really long time to learn how to do a headstand!

  • Jaelyn is in a stage where she thinks she has to have everything. She was recently telling me she wanted Baby Alive. When you feed this baby a bottle, it pees and when you feed it baby food, it poops. Jaelyn was trying to explain this to me so she said, "I can give it a bottle and it will go to the bathroom and then when I feed it baby food it will have diarhea!", as if that was a selling factor for me to get her a Baby Alive. That's all I need is another baby that poops! :)

  • I was baking the other day and was telling Jaelyn how much I was going to love the blueberry scones that I had just baked. She then told me, "I know you love, love, love it, mom, but sometimes love hurts!" I had no idea that loving blueberry scones could hurt. She is quite the character!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment