Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tea Time

This past Saturday, I invited a few friends over for a Tea Party. I am always looking for different ways to spend time with my friends and a Tea themed party seemed like a lot of fun.

The invitations I made.


The inside of my invitations.

I love to be crafty at my parties. I love to see the different ideas that people come up with. At this party, we painted our own mugs.


The centerpiece that Matt and I made for my main table.

The plates and tea cups were my grandma's. She gave them to me a year or so ago and this was the first time I had a reason to use them! On each plate was a chocolate covered spoon to stir in your tea if you wished to.

I made each friend an apron and that is what is hanging on their chairs.


All of the different Tea to choose from.

I served blueberry scones, cherry turnovers, and petit fours with our tea.
During our tea time, we played tea trivia!

Chaseton was our guest of honor. :)

Here are the cups we painted together.


I am terrible about taking pictures during the party of my guests but I was so thankful to spend some time with some of my friends. So thankful for all of them!

Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Tanna! You go so far over and beyond AND with three children! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete