If you know Finlee, you know she loves her "snuggies". When I was pregnant with Finlee, my friend that hosted my baby shower made Finlee a diaper cake and along with her diaper cake, she gave Finlee her first Pooh bear "snuggie".
Finlee has loved this snuggie ever since she was a baby and now has a total of three different snuggies.
She did have four, but we lost her Minnie Mouse snuggie at Target. One night, she was begging Matt for her Minnie snuggie and we realized we had lost it. Matt proceeded to give her a stuffed Minnie mouse doll and she went hysterical because only her Minnie snuggie would do.
I wanted to write about Finlee's love for her snuggies because I don't want to forget how sweet she looks cuddling onto her snuggie and sucking her thumb. Her snuggie can fix anything from an ouchie to a broken heart and when she's a teenager and starts thinking having a "lovey" is silly, I can look back and remember how cute and innocent she looked.
Finlee's snuggie is never too far from reach and she can't sleep without it.
She also doesn't like to share them. If anyone is messing with her snuggies, they better watch out!
Snuggie goes on every car trip with us too!
Here is Finlee with all three of her snuggies:
The first snuggie is one that was actually Jaelyn's when she was a baby, the second is her Pooh bear snuggie from my baby shower, and the third is a homemade snuggie that Finlee's grandma and I made for her.
We have several other colored snuggies in our house but Finlee only likes the pink ones!
I was playing with her earlier and I think I realized just how fast she is growing up. She'll soon be trading in her snuggies for big girl toys but it will always be too soon in my book.
I love you, sweet girl.
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment