There's nothing better than being a stay-at-home mom.
I get to spend every day just hanging out with my kids.
We can do whatever we want, whenever we want.
I get to spend quality time with each of them every single day.
I get to watch them grow, learn, and play.
I get to see them develop new personalities and conquer different milestones.
I get to see them form bonds and watch when they love each other the most.
And even when they don't. :)
I get to cuddle and hold them whenever I want to.
I love being a stay-at-home mom because I love spending time with my kids.
And even on the hardest of days, I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade these three for the world. I love my "job" and I know I was meant to be a mom! Today, I'm very thankful for three of my favorite blessings!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment