The girls had been at their grandma's for a couple days this week so we've just been hanging out with Chaseton.
They got home this morning and ran straight to their brother. They were very excited to see him!
Finlee wanted to share her necklace with him!
They were sure to give him lots of love!
I was sure to warn him before they got home so he was ready for their arrival! ;)
Finlee wanted to hold him.
Jaelyn wanted to hold him, too!
She's quite the little mommy!
I was so excited to have them home! I couldn't wait to spend the day with them. I decided I would take them to spend one of the certificates that they had earned from the library's summer reading program. We went to Hazel Hill, a local chocolate store here in Topeka, where they had earned a free chocolate treat. Jaelyn is a huge chocolate lover so she was extra excited to go! It was nice to sit and eat a special treat with them.
After the chocolate store, I decided to take them to the new Discovery Center here in town.
They loved exploring, playing, and learning!
Jaelyn the Veterinarian.
This was Finlee's favorite part.
Its an air tunnel that you put yarn balls into and it shoots it through the tube and out the opening.
Chaseton slept in his carseat the entire time!
My little mechanics working on a car.
Jaelyn the doctor.
I loved spending the day with my girls and of course Chaseton too!
I'm thankful for a break but glad to have them home! Now: naptime! :)
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment