Chaseton, you are one month old today!
August 7th, 2011
We weighed you on the Wii and you weigh almost 9lbs already!
We weighed you on the Wii and you weigh almost 9lbs already!
Here's what you're up to at one month of age:
- You wear size newborn clothes and diapers. (Although you are about to outgrow the diapers!)
- You love to cuddle! You are happiest when you are snuggled up with mommy or daddy.
- You are starting to hold your head up more on your own.
- You sleep and nurse/eat very well. I can feed you at 11pm and you will sleep until 6am, most nights.
- You are starting to recognize familiar voices and will stop, stare, and just listen to whoever is talking.
- When I tickle your ears, you grin really big. Its so sweet to see!
- You love to watch TV with Daddy. When it's on, you love to look at it.
- You are starting to cuddle with your blankets and its the sweetest thing about you!
- You have started grabbing on to different things that are placed in front of you.
- You will occasionally "talk" back to me when I talk to you. I'm the only one to hear you do this so far!
- I can't believe how fast you are growing! I feel like I can see you getting bigger right before my eyes.
- I have you so spoiled. When you're awake, you just love to be held. Its sometimes hard for me to get things done because you just want to be held and talked to.
- Even in the dead heat of summer, you love to be swaddled. Sometimes that's the only way I can get you to sleep.
- Every morning, after your first feeding of the day, I put you in your swing and you love it. You just lay there, wide awake, watching and listening to the music.
- You haven't said it yet, but I'm certain that your sisters drive you crazy! :)
Cuddling with your blankie.
Sleeping so good.
Watching TV with Daddy.
One month old!
Every month when I take your picture, I will put you beside your bear to see how much you've grown!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment