Monday, June 20, 2011

Chaseton

Chaseton and I had our very last specialist appointment today! I enjoy going to these appointments because I get to see my babies (Finlee and Chaseton) via ultrasound at least five times throughout my pregnancy rather than the normal one time with a regular pregnancy. The reason I am there isn't always so pleasant to think about but I get to see them, nonetheless.

Doctor Evans and his ultrasound tech, Terry, are always so kind, comforting, and welcoming. She decided today, being my last appointment, to let me see Chaseton in 3-D. I love doing this because you can see his features so much better than just the normal black and white sonogram. Here's our little man:

You can see his face, nose, and lips so well! I told Matt he looks just like me, even a little chunky. :)

For all of you sonogram experts, this is suppose to be as if you are looking straight down at his face.

And of course, his profile shot.

Chaseton has grown a lot since my last appointment! He currently weighs 6lbs, 8oz and will gain around a half a pound a week. His birthday is set for July 7th so we'll see what he weighs when he comes!

Chaseton,
I cannot wait to meet you! I am so happy and truly blessed that you will be joining our family. Daddy and I can't wait to love on you, hold you, and dream about who you will become. Your big sisters are very excited to be having a baby brother, too, so watch out! I know Daddy has dreamt about you coming to our family for a long time and I can't wait to see the both of you become buddies. Doctor Evans told me today that with such a strong name like Chaseton, you will have a lot of growing to do. I have all the faith in the world that you will become a man of God, just like your daddy, and I am excited to see how your personality and faith will blossom over the years. In two short weeks, you will make your debut into this world and we can't wait to see you, buddy!
Love,
Mommy

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment