The girls spent a few days at their Papa and Grandma's (Matt's Mom and Dad) house this past week. We went to pick them up yesterday and Papa and Finlee seemed to be the best of buds. Finlee has always loved her Papa and they have always been good friends but they explained to me that they were inseperable this time that they stayed.
Papa and Finlee dancing.
Finlee loves to go on rides in Papa's truck. She loves to help her Papa work in the yard, work on the boat, and eat popsicles and ice cream with him. And of course she likes to dance with him! I love watching them spend time together. He calls her "Finner-bug". He loves her so much and I know she loves him too! Its a great feeling to watch someone love your kids as much as you do and I know "Finner-bug" and Papa will be the best of friends for a long time!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment