Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrating Chaseton

If there is one thing that I am thankful for, its definitely Matt's job. He has found so many new opportunities with this job, met a lot of great friends, and is truly happy with what he does every day. The people that he works with are so sweet and great to be around. They have always been so welcoming to the girls and I and I would be lying if I didn't say that they are one of the main reasons that I love where he works.

Last week, they threw Matt and I a shower for Chaseton. Orignally, it was suppose to be a surprise for me but Matt, bless his heart, is kind of a bad liar. (One of the ladies that use to work at Matt's branch that I am close with also mentioned the shower to me but by then I had already figured it out.) They did, however, have a "cake-off" competition. Two of the people that Matt worked with each made cakes and we all judged them to see who made the best cake.

Jake's Cake: Apple Caramel Cake

Brandy's Cake: Lemon and Chocolate with Peanut Butter Frosting



Shoes that Brandy made for the top of her cake. The C is for Chaseton. :)



Both cakes were delicious but Brandy's cake ended up winning. In Jake's defense, his punch was so good! We had a lot of fun celebrating our little boy! We were blessed with so many cute and thoughtful gifts and we are so thankful!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment