Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafting for Chaseton: Changing Table to Shelf

When I seen this post from one of my favorite blogs, http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/, I got really excited. I sometimes have a hard time re-purposing my own items and when I seen her idea, I knew it was meant to be because I had the exact same changing table in my own basement, destined for the garbage can.

Here is my changing table before we transformed it into a shelf.

I was planning on sewing a diaper stacker for Chaseton's room but when I came across this, I knew I had to make it for him. I got Matt onboard with the idea and this is how it turned out.

After. I love it!

Filled with diapers and wipes! I am going to add a little basket for other
 necessities that we may need close by!

We hung it right by his changing table.

I'm so happy with how it turned out! Matt did a great job, as always! :)
I'm especially glad we could get use out of something that we were bound to throw away!

Xoxo,
Tanna

2 comments: