Here is Jaelyn's whole preschool class. Jaelyn is sitting in the front row, wearing turquoise, with her hands above her eyes!
They put on a great program! They sang, danced, and recited many of the things they have learned this year.
While Jaelyn will stay in preschool for another year, two of her bestfriends, Isaias and Brogan, will move on to kindergarten.
Brogan, being recognized for moving on to Kindergarten!
Isaias too!
Brogan getting his preschool diploma/certificate.
Isaias recieving his.
And Jaelyn recieved one too!
Jaelyn's whole class with their certificates!
Jaelyn
When I walked up to where the ceremony was suppose to be, I asked my friend Cristina (Isaias mom) if she was going to cry. She casually mentioned that she would probably cry when he was off to kindergarten but not today. After the ceremony, we talked about how exciting and fun it is to watch them grow and see who they become along with the great opportunities they have with growing up. And even though I know its true, its still hard to believe that we are at the stage of them finishing or almost finishing preschool and heading off to all-day kindergarten. It seems like we were just here two short years ago:
March 2009.
And here they are today.
Jaelyn, Isaias, Brogan
Its definitely exciting to watch them grow. It becomes sad when you stop, listen closely, and just watch as you see them sitting there, wondering where in the world the time has gone. I know Jaelyn's only four, but she's FOUR. Wasn't she just a baby?
I'm glad I have another year with her. And even though the days are long, the years are so short. I can't wait to see her blossom and learn another years worth of fun things at preschool! And as for her friends? I know they will do GREAT in kindergarten!
Jaelyn with her certificate and little sister.
Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:
Post a Comment