One weekend, not too long ago, Matt and I decided to go hit up some garage sales. We were trying to find a few things that we wanted for a good price, like the girls' Lego table, when we came across these beauties.
Chairs and an end table for our backyard.
The couple that had them had tried to re-do them at one point but didn't make them weather resistant.
We decided to buy them and fix them up.
This is what they looked like before:
And this is what they look like now:
I decided on Cardinal Red for the color because I wanted something bold. At first, I wasn't sure about it but the more I look at them, the more I love the color! And to be honest, Matt did all of the work and did a great job! :)
We are in the process of renovating our backyard to make it a place that we love to be and these add so much color! I love how unique and big they are. They are heavy and sturdy and are quite possibly my favorite part of my backyard so far. We have a few more projects up our sleeves like a storage bench that we are re-doing and building a pergola! More to come!
Xoxo,
Tanna

Love them! Matt did a wonderful job. :) And awesome pick on the color.
ReplyDeleteThey look amazing! I love your creativeness!
ReplyDeleteCristina