Wednesday, May 4th, 2011
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks (+1 day)
Size of baby: Chaseton is the weight of a head of cabbage.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I really have no idea but I am starting to grow more and more!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and pants but I just love wearing T-shirts.
Gender: Boy! Chaseton Matthew. :)
Movement: He has been moving more and more lately! I can finally see my stomach turning!
Sleep: I sleep really well still!
What I miss: Just feeling normal. I don't really miss anything!
Cravings: Monster cookies and peanut butter.
Symptoms: Anxious and excited! I've had some heartburn lately but that is about it!
Best Moment this Week: Just enjoying being preggo! This is quite possibly my last pregnancy so I am trying to take it all in and cherish every moment. I love laying around and feeling him move and I can't wait to meet him. I've also really enjoyed making the baby hats to donate in his name to our hospital's baby nursery when he is born. I now have 14 hats made!
9 more weeks to go!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment