Friday, March 18, 2011

Picture Overload

Spring is just around the corner or perhaps, has arrived! I find my motivation come Spring time. Warm weather and I go together like PB&J's. I've been crafting, baking, cleaning, taking my girls to play, traveling, and the sorts. I also find myself taking more pictures of my girls when the weather is beautiful outside so I thought I would share a few of those pictures.


Finlee eating a snack!

Jaelyn resting before bed.

My pretty princess.

Playing at the park:




Jaelyn is getting to be such a big girl.

Playing together. As an outsider, it might seem like my girls are constantly fighting and never enjoy each other. But as an insider, I get to share those special moments that they have as sisters. They truly love to play together, spend time together, and imagine together. I love being their mom and I love cherishing them as my little, or not so little anymore, girls.

Our "Finner-bug" is getting so big as well!

Precious.

Our favorite treat in warm weather: Sonic slushes. Finlee is enjoying a cookie that my friend, Amanda, made and brought to our house last week. Yummy!



Fin riding her new bike that she got for her 2nd birthday!

We love to play outside! Thankful for a big yard and patio where the girls can play.

We took a trip to my Grandma's at the beginning of this week. The girls had a lot of fun playing there. I'm happy that they get to share my grandparents and see how blessed they are to have ones that spoil and love them so much. 
Jaelyn on the coffee table. My grandma has had this coffee table for as long as I can remember.

I sat at this same bar, in a similar chair, eating cookies from the same special, designated cabinet when I was little.


So pretty. Jaelyn is really starting to resemble the Pollock side of the family.

Blowing bubbles.




Jae is starting to love the camera after all these years!

And so is Finlee.

Here's to a happy weekend and a warm and sunny Spring Break!



Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment