I've been sewing and crafting up a storm for my new little man! Last time I posted "Crafting for Chaseton", I had just finished making up burp cloths that you can see here. I recently made Chaseton a recieving blanket with adorable little turtles on it and a matching green baby hat with different colors of green. They were so simple to make and turned out so cute!
I have a lot of things that I am in the process of making or am planning to make or sew. It will save us quite a bit of money and add some character to his things as well. I am really excited to get started on my list and get them finished!
Here are a few sneek-peeks of the items I have started on for Chaseton but haven't quite finished yet:
Shadow Boxes.
As most of you know, Matt has always had a passion for sports. He had saved most of his High School sports gear so I decided to put it together in a special way to uniquely decorate Chaseton's room.
Basketball: An article from the newspaper, sweat band, and picture.
Football: Chin Strap, Glove, Mouth Guard, Picture.
I think they turned out great and will always be a special piece in Chaseton's room!
(There is also a baseball one that I haven't finished quite yet.)
Sleepers.
After two babies, I finally came to the realization that these things are awesome when you're changing diapers in the middle of the night-or anytime. Not to mention, they look so cozy!
I decided to personalize them a bit. I can't wait to share how they turn out!
Chaseton's Room.
We've been working hard on his nursery. We decided to go with a beige wall with a white and red stripe. It turned out great! I am so thankful for a crafty husband! We still have quite a bit to decorate but we have made a lot a of progress. His crib and changing table are even up! More to come!
I hope this makes those that can't be here to help us prepare feel a little bit involved. We have so many fun projects coming up that I can't wait to share about so stay tuned!
(I apologize about the quality of my pictures. They are all taken from my phone so they might not be as clear as normal.)
Xoxo,
Tanna






No comments:
Post a Comment