10.13.2010
Something I was thankful for yesterday:
"Today I am thankful for kind people that really make life more simple in the smallest ways. I'm thankful for our waiter at Chili's who gave my tired girls balloons to cheer them up and prepared their food so that I wouldn't have to."
After a long evening, we noticed it was 7:30 and our girls hadn't ate supper yet so Matt decided to take us all on a date to Chili's, one of our favorite restaurants. The girls were getting tired and antsy and apparently our waiter noticed and brought them each a balloon. The smiles on their faces were so cute and distracted them just enough until our food was ready. When we go to restaurants, we just have the girls share a kids meal because that's all the more they eat. Our waiter was kind enough to split up their meal and have it completely ready so that when it came to our table, I didn't have to worry about it. It seems silly but he was really helpful after a long day. It's the simple acts of kindness that mean the most.
10.14.2010
"Today I am thankful for new and exciting opportunities. And for all of the good news that I keep recieving that makes life so worth it!"
Many new opportunities have become available to me in the past few weeks and I am so excited. From volunteering to leading and creating to hosting, there have been many ways for me to get involved with life and I cannot wait to start. Not too long ago, I decided to really put myself out there and to try new things. And I'm really glad I did. It sounds so cliche but I cannot wait to make a difference and try and learn something new while doing stuff that I love and have a passion for. There's really no better feeling than taking a big leap of faith and being successful while doing so. Try it!
As for the news, I can't share much right now but I just know that good things will soon be happening! And besides that, I have a new nephew on the way and he should be here sometime today!! Life is good.
I may not be posting what I am thankful for everyday anymore but I will be journaling it and I encourage you to do so too!
What are you thankful for today?
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment