This morning I hosted a Fall Festival at my house. It had been awhile since I spent time with my friends from church so I decided to throw a fall-themed party. We had a lot of fun! And it happened to be just what I needed to get back in touch with the mom in me. I love spending time with other mom's who know exactly what life is like with children.
We played the classic game where you guess how many candies are in the jar and the closest person to the actual amount wins. Cristina/Isaias and Amanda won!
These are the party favors I put together for the mom's. I think every mom deserves a treat when they arrive because of all of the effort it takes to get there with their children. :)
I made delicious pumpkin muffins! I frosted them with cream cheese frosting and a candy pumpkin!
I used these flowers that Matt got me on the snack table. I thought they were pretty!
(Thanks, hunny, since I am sure you will read this!)
We also made caramel apples. I also had a few toppings that we could choose from to put on the outside of the caramel. Yum!!
Mini M&Ms, Chocolate Chips, Oreo, Graham Cracker, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
We even painted pumpkins!
Jaelyn painting her pumpkin!
Jaelyn
Brogan
Brody
Zander
Gabe
Isaias
Ariel
Finlee
Bobbing for apples.
It was so great to see all of the kids playing games and having fun! I think it was a great way to bring in Fall. I managed to get a few good pictures so I hope you enjoy! Thanks to everyone who came!!
Xoxo,
Tanna
That looked like it was loads of fun! Good job for putting together such an amazing looking fall festival. :)
ReplyDelete