10.11.2010
This is what I was thankful for yesterday:
"Today I am thankful for a husband that knows what is important and meaningful to me and works hard towards doing what he can to make it happen."
And I am still so thankful for him today. God really blessed me with an amazing husband and I am so thankful that He did. Matt goes to work everyday, and works hard, because he knows how much it means to me to be a stay-at-home mom. Matt strives to get a better education so he can provide for his family more than he already does. Matt is very gracious when it comes to helping out around the house and giving me breaks. Matt is so supportive in my goals and values. Matt is the best daddy to his daughters and is a very good example for them. I love him. :)
What are you thankful for today?
Xoxo,
Tanna
I'm thankful that I have a daughter-in-law that takes such good care of her family.
ReplyDelete