In August, I made a birthday cake for Josh (Matt's brother) and I never got to share pictures of it. I wanted to today so that my Grandma could see how it turned out. Matt and his brother are Texas Longhorns fans so for his birthday Matt and I decided to make him an orange, longhorn themed cake. The top layer was chocolate and the bottom layer was vanilla and then I covered it with orange buttercream frosting! Yum!
The side of the cake had footballs and mini Bevo's made out of fondant.
This looks just like the topper that was on Matt's grooms cake at our wedding. Infact, we just traced the topper and cut it out of fondant.
The side of the cake had "Hook Em'" cut out of fondant on it.
Josh turned 15 this year...unbelieveable!
I thought it turned out really cute and it was delicious too!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment